Variety Is The Spice Of Life.
Snacks, Sweets, Healthy Choices & Drinks.
How do you enjoy all of these? With an ACTIVEND combination “combo” vending machine.
Our advanced technology combo’s feature adjustable trays and separate temperature zones. So, it is possible to have chips and snacks on one tray…nuts and dried fruit on another…chocolate bars on another…cans and bottles of drink on another.
We customise the layout to suit your individual requirement. All you have to do is check off your ‘favourite’ items on our menu and we will do the rest.
The first thing you will notice with our combo vending machines is the modern, aesthetically appealing design with its extra-large viewing window and bright LED lighting. The big window makes it easier to select your item(s).
Selecting your snack, chocolate bar or drink only takes a few seconds with the touch screen or backlit keypad. The latest gravity or elevator system ensure smooth and swift delivery of each item.
‘Dual spirals’ prevent soft packets such as chips and nuts from becoming jammed. The elevator-type selector swiftly and safely retrieves everything from microwave meals to bags, cardboard boxes and foil wrapped bars with ease.
How would you like to pay for your snack? We accept coins, notes (offering change) as well as cards for a quick and straight forward purchase.
For a bit of fun you can introduce “Happy Hour” at the work place. A special feature called “time of day discounting” allows you to lower pricing on selected items at specific times of the day.
ACTIVEND combo’ vending machines are designed to fit through standard doorways and with footprints as compact as 104 x 97cm they can be placed almost anywhere.
Advanced technology ensures lower energy costs:
- Motor pairing (2 vending machines powered by 1 motor)
- Class leading insulated cabinets and doors
- Low-E triple pane Argon filled glass door
- Eco-friendly refrigeration
- Time of day shut down mode
- Balanced air flow
- LED lighting (no changing of bulbs)
ACTIVEND will deliver, install, fill, clean and service your drink vending machine free of charge.
Remote monitoring alerts us to replenish products as quantities are reduced.
- Electrical Systems 240 VAC/50Hz, 3.5 Amps
- With heated glass 240 VAC/50Hz, 4.0 Amps
- Refrigeration Super 1/3 HP, R134a Closed System
- Height – 1830mm
- Width – 1040mm
- Depth – 970mm
- Shipping Weight – 384 kg
The Alpine variable temperature refrigerated glass front merchandiser brings together the versatility of two machines into one cabinet. It is flexible enough to dispense a wide variety of cold drinks, juices and snack products. The Alpine VT5000 has an optional High Capacity Can Tray, maximum capacity 150 cans (375ml) and 60 Bottles (600ml).
- Foamed-in-place insulated cabinet and door
- Energy efficient design achieves temperatures from 70°F(21°C to 36°F(2°C) in some of the most extreme climates.
- Adjustable temperature barrier tray
- NAMA health safety on bottom trays
- iVend® Delivery Sensor System
- MDB/DEX communication capable
- Flex Shelf Technology – on upper trays includes movable dividers and drop in motors that allow quick in-field configuration
- Sturdy steel beverage trays with heavy duty roller slides
- Individually priced selections
- Large lighted product display window
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service
- Manufactured in USA
- Picture : VT5000 with High Capacity Tray fitted, Australian version 5 Select X 150 can capacity
- Std. Selections – Up to 60 items
- Std. Capacity – Varies with configuration
- Payment Systems – All industry standard MDB compatible devices
- Communication – DEX/UCS